Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cover Crazy: The Reason is You

Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni over at The Book Worms


The Reason is You

Ok so first I'll admit the cover is a bit disorienting but its just so beautiful. 
I love the color of the dress and well the dress itself too. Its so pretty and definitely stands out. The little flowers are a cute touch and they stand out as well.
I really love the water. I like how shes falling into it and the way it ripples around her.
The scrip for the title is pretty but almost seems too sweet with the fact that shes falling.
There's something beautiful and sweet about it but also something maybe sad or dangerous to it. 
I think even with the cover being disorienting it works being turned (In my opinion) the wrong way. It makes it interesting and adds to the beauty of it. 

No comments: