Monday, September 12, 2011

Cover Crazy: Wicked Lovely

Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni over at The Book Worms


Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)

Okay so this is one of my favorite books. It's a bit older of a book but its still amazing and I would highly recommend it.

The first thing I love is the frosted Iris and hands. Its just beautiful and if you read the story it makes a lot of sense. I love that its in focus compared to the rest of the cover as well. It draws attention to it and makes it more dramatic.
Second I love the way the title is set up. I love the color choice. It both stands out from the background and blends in at the same time. Also I love the vines twisting out from and below it.
Third I love the girl in the background. Shes slightly out of focus so shes still left to your imagination but she also fits in with the rest of the cover (and the book). Also I love how her lips stand out (again it makes sense when the book is read).
Fourth I just love the general color. The dark blues and purple mixed with the black. I definitely love this cover and the ones in the rest of the series are wonderful as well.

No comments: