Monday, August 1, 2011

In My Mailbox 7

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.This is a weekly meme where we will post any books that we have received in the mail, bought, borrowed, loaned from the library etc. It can be anything we have just gotten and/or are excited about.


I'm sorry its late! I wasn't around a computer at all yesterday.


Ironside and Valiant By Holly Black



Ironside (The Modern Faerie Tales, #3)Valiant (The Modern Faerie Tales, #2)

I'm really excited to read these. I love the darker take on faeries that both Holly Black and Melissa Marr use. It make them and their world all that much more intriguing and tempting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stopped in to see your list. Thanks for sharing. I will check these titles out.

Anonymous said...

I hope you like them :-)

Unknown said...

I am very lucky to have been able to get my "Modern Tale of Faerie" signed by Holly Black, yet to read it though :( Hope you enjoy it and looking forward to your thoughts on it.

New follower :D

Unknown said...

i love holly black...these look great