Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TBR Tuesdays 1

TBR Tuesdays is hosted by Misty at the Book Rat. TBR Tuesday is a way to see what other people think about our TBR book and to help us decide where to put it in our list.

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)


I love the VA series and was so excited for this book to come out but then it just ended up on my shelf waiting and I haven't been able to bring myself to read it yet. Should I pick it up and finally read it or can it just wait?  


Last Sacrifice (VA#6)

The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them. (Goodreads)


1 comment:

Misty said...

I just recently read the first VA book (definitely came to the series late, and I didn't believe all of the people who told me it was really good...), and I ATE IT UP. I have all of the rest except the middle one, but I hope to read them soon.
:)